Flooring Contractor Hampshire – Services
Key Floors provides a quality of service that is second to none. We are proud of our unrivalled reputation for quality commercial flooring and fully intend to keep it that way.
Our services include:
- Full site survey including subfloor investigation
- Floor preparation and product specification recommendation
- Costing and estimate, with written report to COSHH requirements
- Risk Assessment, Method Statement and COSHH
- Installation and full Contract Management service, including Quality Management
- Uplift and disposal of thermoplastic low risk asbestos flooring (approved by Hampshire County Council and Hampshire Scientific Service)
- Maintenance programmes to suit all types of surface and individual requirements
Our process includes:
- A site visit to check the existing surface and subfloor and to measure the area
- Recommendation of the most appropriate and durable flooring products
- Removal of any asbestos in the current flooring
- A written estimate covering full job specification including subfloor preparation, supplying and laying the flooring material, recommendations for finishing details of the floors and any ongoing maintenance
- Agreement of start date
- A Risk Assessment for each project is prepared with Method Statement and COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health).
Whichever of our services you require, you can be assured of our personal attention throughout the process – as outlined above.
You will have a dedicated Project Manager who will oversee every aspect of the work, and will keep you fully informed on a day to day basis. At Key Floors customer satisfaction is paramount and our aim is to achieve that, first time and every time.